- PUREST NATURAL ORIGINAL PREMIUM SAFFRON/ ZAFRAN/ JAFRAN: Mongra is the highest quality of saffron grown in Kashmir, India. Kashmiri Mongra is preferred for its deep red color, strong flavour, warm aroma and bitter taste, which provides maximum natural flavour and colour to the food, drinks or beauty products. Also known as Kumkum, Kungumapoo and Kumkuma Puvvu, our saffron strands are free of preservatives or additives.
- IDEAL FOR PREGNANT WOMEN AND FOR SKIN CARE: Daily consumption of saffron is recommended during pregnancy as it helps in digestion and controls mood swings. It strengthens the bones of the baby. Termed as the king of spices, Mongra saffron is used in a number of good quality beauty products such as fairness cream for face, rose petal face packs and uptan. Known to enhance one’s beauty and combat menstrual cramps, it can be consumed everyday by the ladies.
- WHY OUR SAFFRON IS COST EFFECTIVE: Quality should not come at a heavy price. Our saffron is 100% pure and natural. It is harvested, naturally dried, packed and brought straight to you, allowing us to provide you fresh and high quality saffron. By eliminating the middle men, we have not only reduced the number of hands that would have touched your saffron and decreased the cost but also ensured that the earnings from the flowers are retained in the area of Kashmir among the farmers.
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.